A Tree that is a Family

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I’m finally going to start a family tree.  Amazingly, both sides of my family, with different backgrounds, do not have a clue who each other is. It’s important for me to have an understanding of who I am, and where I come from. Right now my family has only the slightest clue about who we are. Seeing someone that can trace their background for generations is a little disheartening, so maybe that can end someday.

Crosses figures.

The software I’m using is My Heritage Tree Builder. I like it so far, so that’s a good thing. As of now, I’ll take the easy route and go check my family’s facebook information. Sneaking is always fun. Bad part is that sneaking around won’t get me the information I’ll need, but it will be fun while it last. Then comes the hard part of actually talking to people. The world will soon come to an end…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...