Happy Thanksgiving!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Wow, haven’t posted anything in awhile. Life and its crazy friends decided they wanted to catch up…so there were a lot of fun times to be had. I also updated the site two days, learning a lot if new things along the way. But enough of this. Thanksgiving is a couple days away!
I’m finally starting to get the gluten free things down. It’s a big thing, because I like my cookies and brownies. Bread, meh. Never really ate it before so it’s not a biggie for me.
Back to Thanksgiving. Here is my menu. It’s funny because it has been scaled down this year.

Turkey
Macaroni and Cheese or Potatoes Au gratin (GF flour blend substituted for flour)
Rice
GF Focaccia Bread
Roasted squash(or pumpkin in a different part of the world)
Gravy (Brown flour used instead if flour)
Salad
Pumpkin Pie
Two different pie crusts:
Maybe some other things.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...