Thistle and Happiness

Wednesday, February 1, 2012



Long time no see? Things have been busy. Life in general has been busy. I now know what its like to feel as if there is not enough time in the world. But I digress. Life is better, happier and fuller. It feels as if my dreams and goals are so close now. So yes, I am jumping with joy everyone and a while. Now with all this good stuff also comes this lovely blog. Time can be tight, but it's a fun little hobby. So I’ve decided not to worry too much, and post little things here and there. A photo I took will be posted every once and a while, with what ever I can think of. It just has to be fun, not a chore.
How can Eeyore eat this?
I took a photo of this on a little walk around my yard. I'm glad no one pulled it up because it's so pretty. It's like a little sun shining upon us reminding us of God's blessings. Life can be so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...